THE FINE PRINT
WINE CLUB MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
- Wine may only be purchased by and delivered to persons who are 21 years of age or older. By joining the Wine Club, you validate that you and the person who receives your wine are of age.
- Benefits are non-transferable; limit to two (2) people per membership.
- Memberships are billed at the beginning of the shipment month.
- Please notify the winery by email, or on website, prior to the billing date of your next shipment with any account updates, including shipping and billing changes.
- Members receive four (4) shipments per year; please log into your account for more details about the pick-up and shipping schedule.
- If a Wine Club shipment has not been picked up from the winery within one (1) year of the purchase date, you will forfeit the wine and a refund or credit will not be offered.
- We urge will-call members to pick up their shipments within the shipment month.
- Due to limited quantities, shipment-specific wines are only guaranteed during that shipment month. If the wine is no longer available by the time of pick-up, we will replace it with wine of equal value. Wines of lesser or greater value will either be credited or charged the difference.
- When your wine is delivered, it must be signed for someone 21 years or older.
- UPS or FedEx will attempt to deliver packages three (3) times before sending it back to Hawks View. If a package is returned to the winery, please contact the Wine Club directly at (503) 625-1591. A re-shipping fee will be applied to all orders that are re-shipped.
CANCELING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- You may cancel your membership after you have purchased two (2) bottles to activate your membership and received two (2) automatic Wine Club Shipments (10 bottles total).
- Any cancellations must be processed before the beginning of the shipment month to avoid being charged for the next shipment. Shipments processed prior to the cancellation are nonrefundable, even if not yet received.
- If you choose to cancel your membership, please call the club directly at (503) 625-1591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal information will only be used by Hawks View Winery and will not be sold or shared with anyone.
Wine Club Memberships are void where prohibited.
We reserve the right to change or amend the Wine Club at any time.